Pastel Chocolate Easter Popcorn with M&Ms and Sprinkles
- 1 bag of microwave popcorn (full sized, not snack)
- 15 purple candy melts*
- 15 pink candy melts*
- 15 white candy melts*
- sprinkles in spring colors
- Peanut M&Ms in pastel colors (or M&Ms of choice)
- Pop the popcorn, then separate into two large bowls. Try and remove the unpopped kernels.
- Place the candy melts in small bowls, one for each color.
- Microwave the purple candy for 40 seconds then stir, repeat in 20 second intervals until melted and smooth. (takes 1-1½ minutes dependent on melt brand and your microwave).
- Drizzle over one of the bowls of popcorn, use a silicone spatula to ensure you get all the chocolate candy melt out. Toss the popcorn with your hands until well coated. Leave to cool.
- Repeat above process with pink candy melts.
- Once the pastel chocolate has set on the popcorn, mix the two colors together, then spread out on large platter.
- Melt the white candy melts and drizzle over the platter of popcorn, immediately top generously with candy sprinkles. They will adhere to the melted white chocolate candy.
- Add the M&Ms and serve.