The Saint Jo School Board will conduct an executive session for discussions on personnel employment during its May 16 meeting.
The board will take action on personnel in an open session if necessary.
Monthly reports will be given during the regular session. The superintendent’s report will include an update on the ag barn project, cafeteria audit, budget and education foundation. There also will be an update on the University Interscholastic League realignment for volleyball, baseball and softball.
Other items on the regular agenda include:
- Approval of transfer students for the 2016-2017 school year
- Consider renewal of audit agreement with Freemon, Shapard and Story
- Consider renewal of student insurance with Health Special Risk Inc.
- Consider request for waiver of penalty and interest
- Consider changes and corrections to tax rolls